Request a Transcript - Graduated Students (Alumni)

TRANSCRIPT REQUEST - Graduated Students

If you are a MHS Graduate and would like to request a transcript, please click the link below:

Click HERE for Transcript Request Fillable Form

If you took a concurrent college course at MHS you will need to contact the college you took the credits through to transfer it to your future college. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.