Request a Transcript - Graduated Students (Alumni)

TRANSCRIPT REQUEST - Graduated Students

If you are a MHS Graduate and would like to request a transcript, please fill out and sign the Transcript Request Form and return to Montrose High School, PO Box 10,500 Montrose, CO 81402 Or you may scan and email to or fax to 970-240-6433.  Please send or bring $3.00 cash, check or money order to:

Montrose High School
P. O. Box 10,500
600 So. Selig
Montrose, CO 81402
or contact us at 970-249-6636

*Transcripts will be sent as soon as request and $3.00 is received.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.